Taiwan University Scholarship For International Students 2023. Applications for the National Taiwan University of Science and Technology’s Spring 2023 Master’s and Doctoral Degree Programs are currently being accepted. Enrolling international students can win the NTUST International Student Scholarship. Taiwan University Announced Scholarship 2023 For International Students.
This scholarship is offered by the University Endowment Fund and Ministry of Education grants to international students enrolling in graduate programs. Taiwan University Announced Scholarship 2023 For International Students.
Study Without IELTS:
- Belgium scholarships without IELTS Fully Funded
- Scholarships in Austria Without IELTS 2023 Fully Funded
- Scholarships in Japan Without IELTS 2023 Fully Funded
- Scholarships Norway without IELTS 2023 Complete guide
- Study in Belgium Without IELTS Belgium Scholarships 2023
- Scholarships in Britain for International students fully funded Without IELTS
- Australian Scholarships Without IELTS (Fully Funded)
- Universities in Canada Without IELTS and Scholarships Fully Funded
The scholarship is awarded to accepted international students. Therefore, those who wish to be considered for this scholarship must first apply for admission to the university. Taiwan University Announced Scholarship 2023 For International Students. Candidates of all nationalities who wish to study a master’s or doctoral degree program at the National Taiwan University of Science and Technology are welcome to apply. This is a good opportunity for candidates who would like to study in one of the top 10 science and technology institutes in Asia. Taiwan University Announced Scholarship 2023 For International Students.
National Taiwan University of Science and Technology (NTUST or Taiwan Tech – 國立臺灣科技大學) created in 1974 is a public research university in Taipei, Taiwan. As of 2013, Taiwan’s First University of Technology has enrolled 5,645 undergraduates and 4,744 graduate students. Taiwan Tech has five campuses (with the main campus in Taipei) and consists of 14 departments and 24 graduate programs that are offered to national and international students at bachelor’s, master’s, and Ph.D. degrees. Taiwan University Announced Scholarship 2023 For International Students.
Summary about Taiwan University Announced Scholarship 2023 For International Students:
- Host Institution: National Taiwan University of Science and Technology in Taiwan.
- Eligible Program: Masters and PhD programs offered by Taiwan Tech.
- Number of awards: Not specified.
- Duration: Master’s programs (maximum 2 years); students of a two-degree program, maximum 1 year; Doctoral programs (maximum 3 years); Fast-track Master to Ph.D. programs (i.e. Ph.D. students who entered the NTUST Ph.D. program after completing the first year of the Master’s program at NTUST), a maximum of 4 years.
- Target group: Open to all nationalities.
These Asian scholarships are awarded for one academic year and may be extended once for a maximum of two years for completing a Master’s program or twice for a maximum of three years for completing a Ph.D. program. Taiwan University Announced Scholarship 2023 For International Students.
- NTUST scholarships may include a one-year waiver of tuition and fees (including credit hour fees).
- Value of Full Scholarships for Masters Programs: Monthly stipends of NT$12,000 to be paid upon enrollment.
- Value of Full Scholarships for PhD Students: Monthly stipends of NT$18,000 to be paid upon enrolment.
- Value of Partial Scholarships for Masters Programs: Monthly scholarships of NT$9,000 to be paid upon enrollment.
- Value of Partial Scholarships for Doctoral Programs: Monthly stipends of NT$12,500 payable upon enrollment.
Departments and Graduate Institutes that are Opened to Foreign Students:
Here you will find a list of departments that offer English language programs to foreign students. A department with this symbol * means that it offers only master’s degree programs. For detailed information, please contact the relevant departments or graduate institutes. Taiwan University Announced Scholarship 2023 For International Students.
- Department of Industrial Management
- Department of Electronics and Computer Technology
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Institute of Material Sciences and Engineering
- Department of Civil Engineering
- Institute of Chemical Engineering
- Department of Electrical Engineering
- Department of Business Administration
- Department of Information Management
- Department of Design
- Graduate of the Institute of Digital Learning and Education
- Graduated from the Institute of Automation and Control
- Department of Architecture
- Department of Computer Science and Information Engineering
- Department of Applied Foreign Languages *
- Graduated from the Institute of Finance
- Graduated from the Institute of Electro-Optical Engineering
- Graduate of the Institute of Technological Management *
- MBA Program *
- Graduate of the Institute of Applied Sciences and Technology (including the Biomedical Engineering doctoral program)
- Graduate of the Institute of Biomedical Engineering *
- Graduated from the Institute of Color and Lighting Technology *.
Scholarship Eligibility Taiwan University Scholarship For International Students 2023
In order to apply for this university scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
Taiwan University Announced Scholarship 2023 For International Students.
- First-time applicants: International students who hold a bachelor’s or master’s degree from foreign universities (including students in dual degree programs) who are applying for admission to our graduate programs as full-time students.
- Scholarship Renewal Applicants: Enrolled students may apply to renew their scholarship for the next year of graduate study at the end of their first academic year.
- Students who are:
- are already receiving other forms of financial assistance from NTUST or the R.O.C Government (Exceptions to these regulations may be granted to students receiving research scholarships or tuition payments or financial assistance provided under special agreements signed with NTUST).
- simultaneously enrolled in NTUST and another university in Taiwan or who are working full-time in paid employment in the R.O.C.
Taiwan Tech Partner Universities:
Below is a list of National Taiwan University of Science and Technology partner universities that candidates can apply for dual degree programs.
- Japan: University of Tokushima
- Japan: Kyushu University
- Japan: Kyushu Institute of Technology
- Japan: Nagoya University of Commerce and Industry
- Indonesia: Universitas Indonesia
Indonesia: Institut Teknologi Bandung
- Indonesia: Institut Teknologi Sepuluh Nopember
- Indonesia: Universitas Gadjah Mada
- Indonesia: Diponegoro University
- Indonesia: Widya Mandala Catholic University
- Indonesia: Petra Christian University
- Indonesia: Universitas Islam Indonesia
- Indonesia: BINUS University
- Russia: Lomonosov Moscow State University
- Philippines: De La Salle University
- France: Ecole Centrale Marseille
- France: Excelia Business School
- UK: University of Reading
- Czech: Czech Technical University in Prague
- Switzerland: University of Applied Sciences and Arts of Southern Switzerland
- Germany: Technical University of Cologne
- Germany: Heilbronn University of Applied Sciences
Germany: University of Pforzheim
- Oceania – Australia: The University of Queensland
- Africa – Ethiopia: Bahir Dar University
- USA: Rochester Institute of Technology
- USA: Wayne State University
- USA: Temple University.
How to Apply for the NTUST International Student Scholarship?
Those interested in this scholarship should apply for admission to the selected programs. New students should apply for the scholarship with their application for admission to NTUST. Qualified students receive a scholarship.
Current scholarship holders should submit a scholarship application to their department or graduate program office before the current scholarship expires, but no later than the scholarship application deadline announced by the university. Taiwan University Announced Scholarship 2023 For International Students.
Applicants who wish to apply for a dual degree program should click here. The Dual Degree Program is only available to students who are currently enrolled at one of Taiwan Tech’s partner universities listed above.
The first applicant’s documents will be evaluated by the department or graduate program. Taiwan University Announced Scholarship 2023 For International Students. Notification of scholarship award or not will be attached to the acceptance letter issued by the Office of Academic Affairs. For extension applicants (current scholars), the application with all supporting documents, including the supervisor’s recommendation letter, will be assessed by the department or graduate program. Taiwan University Announced Scholarship 2023 For International Students.
First-time applicants must submit an application, official college transcripts, letters of recommendation, a physical exam certificate, and an Official Language Proficiency Test score (TOEFL or equivalent). NTUST scholarship recipients applying to renew their scholarship must submit a transcript from the previous academic year, a report or examples of their research accomplishments, and a letter of recommendation from their advisor. Taiwan University Announced Scholarship 2023 For International Students.
Please contact the Graduate Studies Section, Office of Academic Affairs at firstname.lastname@example.org. for inquiries regarding admission to the University. If you have any questions regarding the NTUST International Student Scholarship application, please email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The application deadline is 14 October 2022 for the spring semester 2023 (February entry). Please visit the official page for more details about the NTUST International Student Scholarship. Taiwan University Announced Scholarship 2023 For International Students.