Scholarships of the Government of the Slovak Republic 2022-23. The provision of Slovak Republic government bursaries is part of the Slovak Republic’s long-term development partnership. In 2022, the Department of Education, Science, Research and Sport of the Slovak Republic will implement a bilateral development partnership through a government bursary scheme as outlined in the Focus of Bilateral Development Cooperation of the Slovak Republic for 2022 (Government Resolution No. 68/2022) and the Development Strategy. The Slovak Republic Medium Term Cooperation 2019 – 2023 (Government Decision No. 40/2019).
Study Without IELTS:
- Study in UK Without IELTS 2022 Fully Funded Uk Scholarships
- Belgium scholarships without IELTS Fully Funded
- Studying in Ireland Without IELTS 2022 Irish Scholarships
- Scholarships in Austria Without IELTS 2022 Fully Funded
- Scholarships in Japan Without IELTS 2022 Fully Funded
- Scholarships Norway without IELTS 2022 Complete guide
- Study in Belgium Without IELTS Belgium Scholarships 2022
- Scholarships in Britain for International students fully funded Without IELTS
- Study in Europe Without IELTS in 2022-2023
- Australian Scholarships Without IELTS (Fully Funded)
- Universities in Canada Without IELTS and Scholarships Fully Funded
- Scholarship Malaysia 2022-2023 Without IELTS Fully Funded
Conditions for the admission and awarding of a government bursary are governed by Act No. 392/2015 Coll. on Co-operative Development and Amendments to Specific Rules and Decision of the Slovak Republic Department of Education, Science, Research and Sport 50/2016 which sets out the details of the provision of government bursaries. Scholarships of the Government of the Slovak Republic.
The deadline for submitting an online application form (available on the website:www.vladnestipendia.sk– webpage will be valid from 25 March 2022), for SR Government scholarships for the 2022/2020 academic year 30 May 2022.
REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND COUNCIL dated 27 April 2016 regarding the protection of natural resources with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, and the repeal of Order 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
Downloads of Scholarships of the Government of the Slovak Republic 2022-23
- List of the Government Scholarships of the SR 2022/2023 (.xls, 63.5 kB)
- Information on Current Financial Terms 2022/2023 (.doc, 42.5 kB)
- Decree of the Ministry of Education, Science, Research and Sport of the Slovak Republic (.pdf, 128.14 kB)
- Act No. 392/2015 Act on Development Cooperation and amending certain acts (.docx, 28.93 kB)