OECD Internship Program 2023 in Paris For Students Of All Nationalities. Applicants can apply for the OECD Internship Program. The program is designed to bring highly qualified and motivated students with diverse backgrounds into the organization to work on projects linked to the strategic orientations of the Secretary General and to support the corporate functions of the organization.
- JOIN BELOW FOR SCHOLARSHIPS:
- World Trade Organization Internship Program 2023
Its main objective is to give successful candidates the opportunity to improve their analytical and technical skills in an international environment. Internship start dates will be determined based on your availability dates and the timetable of the OECD recruitment teams. Do not forget to indicate the date and time of your availability in the application.
Summary about OECD Internship Program in Paris For Students Of All Nationalities:
- Host institution: Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) in France. Some internships may take place in OECD regional offices (Berlin, Germany; Mexico City, Mexico; Tokyo, Japan; Washington DC, USA).
- Number of places: About 500 interns/year.
- Duration: The duration of the internship is from one to six months (extendable by another six months up to a total of twelve months), full-time (40 hours/week).
- Location: Most internships are located in Paris, France.
- Target group: Open to all nationalities.
- The latest deadline to apply for this program is September 1, 2023.
Benefits of the OECD Internship Program:
Selected candidates for the OECD Internship Program will not receive a salary. However, the OECD provides a living allowance of approximately €700 per month. If you are selected for an internship, OECD staff will help you obtain a visa.
Areas of focus:
Successful candidates will conduct research and provide support to policy analysts in one of the following areas (the list is not exhaustive):
Artificial intelligence, bribery and corruption, climate, competition, corporate governance, development, digitalization, economy, education and skills, employment, energy;
environment, finance, gender and diversity, health, inclusive growth, industry, innovation and entrepreneurship, insurance and pensions, international migration, investment;
Public administration, regional development, regulatory reform, science and technology, statistics, taxation, tourism, trade and agriculture, transport.
Successful candidates for the Internship in Corporate Functions will be involved in one of the following areas:
- Communication, media and public relations
- Event management
- Finance, budget and accounting
- Information Technology
- Legal services
- Office management
- Human Resources
Also Check: Special Scholarship Program 2023 in Japan
OECD Internship Program Eligibility:
In order to apply for the OECD Internship Program, applicants must be students who:
- They are enrolled in a full-time study program for the duration of the internship in a field or discipline related to OECD work;
- They are available for a minimum of one month;
- Have an excellent command of one of the two official OECD languages (English and French) and a working knowledge of or willingness to learn the other. Knowledge of other languages used in the OECD would be an advantage;
- Have solid quantitative and IT skills;
- Demonstrate excellent drawing and communication skills;
- They are able to work in a multicultural and international team environment.
Also Check: Toronto University Scholarship 2023 Fully Funded
How to apply to the OECD Internship Program?
Interested candidates must use the login button below and follow the instructions. If your application is not successful, you can reapply for the next vacancy posting which will appear on the dates below:
March 1, 2022
September 1, 2022
March 1, 2023
September 1, 2023
For more details on the OECD internship program, visit the official site. To be the first to see the latest opportunities, follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram.