MGT502 MIDTERM SOLVED PAST PAPERS BY MOAAZ
MGT502 MIDTERM SOLVED PAST PAPERS BY MOAAZ, MGT502 MIDTERM SOLVED PAPERS MEGA FILE BY MOAAZ, mgt502 final term solved papers by moaaz, mgt502 quiz mega file, mgt502 final term solved papers by waqar, mgt502 midterm solved mcqs. mgt502 organizational behaviour solved midterm paper. mgt502 final term solved papers 2015, mgt502 final term solved short notes
mgt502 solved mcqs mega file midterm, mgt502 midterm solved papers 2017, vu mgt502 midterm past papers,
Download mgt502 past papers, Mgt502 Midterm Past Paper Mega File, mgt502 midterm past papers, mgt502 midterm solved papers by moaaz subjective. mgt502 final term solved past papers by moaaz, mgt502 organizational behaviour solved midterm papers.
LEADERSHIP STYLES II
– Another common leadership style is the father’s style.
– Based on a leadership approach that combines strong ethics and authority,
Father’s kindness and moral integrity and dominion.
– High concern for productivity, use of compliance rewards and loyalty.
– Leaders act like fathers.
– Decisions are made by leaders but can be consulted.
– He believes in the need to support staff
– Transactional leadership was first described by Max Weber in 1947 and later
Bernard Bass in 1981.
– Frequently used by managers.
– Focuses on a basic management system for control, planning and short-term
– Commercial leadership is based on the premise that:
People are motivated by reward and punishment.
Social systems work best with a clear series of commands.
– A business leader works by building well-defined structures and making them clear
What is required of their subordinates and reward for what they receive next
Punishments are not well defined, sometimes not specified at all, yet they are well understood and formal ethical systems are often in place.