Imperial Collage London PhD Scholarship 2023 Fully Funded. Continue your studies in London. Good News! The Imperial Collage London PhD Scholarship is currently open. In this article, we will explain in detail about this scholarship, its benefits and the application process step by step.
The Imperial Collage London PhD Scholarship 2023-2024 is a fully funded scholarship for international students. Up to 10 fully funded scholarships are awarded each year. This scholarship covers both tuition fees and an annual tax-free maintenance allowance of £18,062 – £22,200 over 42 months.
To be eligible for an Imperial Collage London PhD Scholarship, you are expected to have obtained (or be aiming for) a First Class Honors degree at Master’s level (or equivalent) in Chemical Engineering, another field of engineering or a related science. To this end, Imperial College London opens its arms and invites outstanding academics from around the world to diversity.
Imperial is among the universities in the UK with the largest number of international students. It also offers scholarships to its international students. A number of scholarships are available in the Department of Chemical Engineering. These are highly competitive scholarship awards and are given to students who stand out from the pack.
Institution: Imperial College London
Study in: UK
Course Offered: Chemical Engineering
Duration of the program: 42 months
Round 1: 31 October for entry in October of the following year
2nd round: 31 January for entry in October of the same year
The standard duration of the scholarship is 42 months. The scholarships are open to all applicants, regardless of their fee status, and cover both tuition fees and an annual tax-free maintenance allowance of approximately £18,062-22,200 over 42 months.
Also Apply for:
- Scholarships all over the World
- Dell Scholarship Program 2023 To Study In The USA
- Finland Government Scholarship 2023 Fully Funded
- Austria Government Scholarship 2022 Fully Funded
- UNICEF Internship 2023 Fully Funded
To be eligible for an Imperial Collage London PhD Scholarship, you must meet the following criteria:
- Required languages: English
- Eligible countries: All countries of the world
- Next, they should apply and get a place on offer at ICL, Department of Chemical Engineering.
- You are expected to have obtained (or are aiming for) a First Class Honors degree at Master’s level (or equivalent) in Chemical Engineering, another field of engineering or a related science.
- They should also adhere to the minimum score for English language proficiency set by the institution.
How to Apply for Imperial Collage London PhD Scholarship?
To apply for an Imperial Collage London PhD Scholarship, please follow the application instructions below:
(1) The following documents must be submitted:
- A personal statement in support of your application, which should outline your research interest and experience.
- Full transcripts of your university studies to date.
- A copy of your English language certificate
- You will be asked to provide the referees’ email addresses, which will trigger reference requests directly to the referees.
- Contact details of 2 referees, at least one of whom must be an academic referee (for example, your project manager or personal tutor).
- Please do not upload reference letters as references must come directly from referees. References are confidential between the referee and the college.
- Please note that email addresses must be personal institutional addresses (university or business email addresses) and not web email addresses as these are not acceptable.
(2) In order to be considered for PhD Chemistry Scholarships, you will need to apply for admission through the online admission system from here.
To know more about the Imperial Collage London PhD Scholarship, please visit the official website: