EDU601 MIDTERM PAST PAPERS,
EDU601 MIDTERM SOLVED PAPERS,
edu601 final term solved papers by moaaz,
edu601 handouts pdf,
vu edu601 past papers,
edu601 grand quiz,
edu601 philosophy of education handouts pdf,
edu 601 final term,
edu601 past papers,
edu 601 final term past papers,
edu 601 final term papers,
– In view of the errors in the first state studies, the researchers turned to performance tests,
behavior or that separates successful leaders from inactive leaders.
– Behavioral theory is considered to be universal.
– Leaders can be made rather than born.
– Successful leadership is based on descriptive, readable behavior.
– Leadership ethical theories do not look at the characteristics they are born with, rather they look at what they are
in fact the leaders do.
– It means leaders can be trained.
– Positive behavior separates leaders from non-leaders.
– Focus on how to do things.
– Ethical based theories – focus on the development and retention of information
relationships – a process of focused employee needs and concerns (consideration).
Topic 58: Iowa Lessons
– Kurt Lewin and colleagues at the University of Iowa have begun screening studies
good behavior of a leader.
– They look at three behaviors:
– Make informed decisions
– Describes working methods
– Limits staff knowledge of policies in the next step6
– Provides punitive response
Leader of the Democratic Alliance
– Involves parties in decision-making
– Let staff decide how to work
– Make all policies known
– Uses a training response