EDU 654 MIDTERM PAST PAPERS. edu 654 past papers, edu654 past papers final term, edu 654 midterm past papers, EDU654 Final term Solved MCQs and Subjective, EDU654 Final Terms Past Papers, EDU654 Past final papers Required.
EDU654 PAST PAPERS, edu654 past papers final term, EDU654 All current Midterm Past Papers, edu654 mcqs, edu 654 final term solved papers, EDU654 Addressing problems of learning through technology, EDU654 final term solved papers by Waqar siddhu, EDU654 Current Final Term Papers,EDU654 midterm and finalterm past papers by moaaz.
Trait vs Behavior Theory
– A great similarity is that both methods emphasize the existence of something visible
the actions that any leader should be able to perform in any situation.
– Behavior is “a factor” in the sense that, again, it is believed that leaders should show something
doers of common personality or mental practices, but says these can be aroused
from any other at any time, and that no one is more powerful than another.
– Behavioral theory and ethics are two similar forms of questions about success
leadership. They both see leadership as a purposeful set of qualities or actions
it must be understood. They differ as to who can improve these behaviors.
Trait vs Behavior theory
– Behaviorism is a form of “democratic” theory. Being a leader, according to
a school of behavioralist thought, it is just a matter of proper training, while quality
the theory is that a leader must have certain traits inherited from him.
– Take, for example, two people. Another was born in a weak family home
he loved and was known for allowing people to use them. One was born in the middle
a house full of powerful bosses and those often referred to as “born leaders”.
– In extreme cases, a person from the former house will develop the habit of slavery,
while the second person will develop immunization habits.
– In terms of morals, if their upbringing had changed, each of them would have done it
they develop in a different way, so anywhere can equally be a good and responsible leader
EDU 654 MIDTERM PAST PAPERS
Era and different improvements allow instructional design and shipping to be adapted to the needs and environment of students enrolled in open and distance learning (odl) and traditional academic programs. For this reason, generation also can assist applications shift to a ‘learner-entered’ method to schooling.