EDU 604 PAST PAPERS,
EDU 604 MIDTERM PAST PAPERS,
edu 604 past papers final term,
edu 604 quiz,
edu 604 mcqs,
The Results of the Behavioral Opinion Survey
– In cases where subordinates experience excessive pressure due to deadlines
or vague jobs, such people-focused leaders will increase staff
satisfaction and performance.
– When work is fun or satisfying, it reduces the need for leaders to be human
– When it is clear how you do the job and what your goals are, human leaders
the target will increase employee satisfaction, and those focused on work will increase
– When people do not know what to do, or a person has no knowledge either
performance skills, it is more important for leaders to focus on production than on
people are customers.
CONTINGENCY THEORY OF LEADERSHIP
– Failure of feature theory and behavior to be consistent in their predictions
the success of the leader made it clear that leadership includes personal characteristics or
– So researchers turned to assessing how leadership is affected as a situation
– These leadership theories also known as state theories
leadership, suggest that effective leadership depends (or depends) on
specific variables in each case.
– Content is relevant.
– Leader’s ability to lead depends on a variety of factors, including
popular leader style, skills and fan behavior too
other aspects of the situation.
– Leaders who work well in place and time may not succeed either
when planted in another condition or when the surrounding characteristics change.
– This helps to explain that some leaders who seem to have a long time have ‘Midas’
Touch ’suddenly seems to have lost its magic and made some very successful decisions.
– Emergency theory views leadership as flexible – separate leadership
styles used at different times depending on the circumstances.
– Promoting leadership is not a series of unchanging elements different situations .
– Excellent leader action depends on a variety of situations.
– Tannenbaum and Schmidt (1958) have identified three forces that lead to action:
forces on the follower and on the leader.
EDU 604 PAST PAPERS