EDU 431 PAST PAPERS,
EDU 431 MIDTERM PAST PAPERS,
edu 431 mcqs,
EDU431 midterm solved papers by waqar,
edu 431 final term mcqs,
edu 431 past papers vu,
edu 431 past papers,
edu 431 midterm past papers,
edu431 final term past papers,
edu431 final term solved papers by moaaz,
edu431 grand quiz,
Neo-Classical School of Management
– Moral school is a logical extension of a staff school.
– They are very concerned about motivating employees.
– Employees are different in their needs and seek challenging work, participatory decision-making, self-management and self-management.
– Supervisors should help employees to deal with situation issues and social factors
organizational and environmental changes.
– The ethics school believes that there should be a combination of individual needs as well
– Every employee must understand that once the organization’s policy is achieved it pays off
fulfillment of their own needs.
Modern School of Management
Dealing with complexity is the essence of modern management theory.
– Organizations, Staff, Environment and Communication.
It is a combination of different theories.
– Behavioral science, mathematics, mathematics, works / quantity research and
Management is a logical operation used in situations.
– Circumstances can be measured.
– Computers have a growing role to play.
The use of management information has been expanded to non-business areas.
– Education, government, health care and more.
Topic 44: Limited School of Management
– Incorporates classical management theory and behavioral science through
mathematical models and simulations.
– Focus on decision-making processes to ensure information