edu 430 past midterm papers,
edu430 past papers final term,
edu430 ict in education past papers,
edu430 final term past papers,
edu430 final term solved papers by moaaz,
vu edu430 past papers,
edu430 quiz 1,
edu 430 past papers mcqs,
it 430 midterm past papers by moaaz,
vu solved mcqs papers,
– Productivity increases when workers believe they are being looked down upon.
– Employees work best when managers and co-workers make them feel important.
– Financial rewards are not associated with increasing productivity of workers.
– Employees care about self-fulfillment, independence, empowerment, social status and
personal relationships with co-workers.
Article 39: Elton Mayo (1933)
Human Relations Theory of Management
Man’s Problems of Industrial Civilization
– Humans are creatures of society and are motivated by the needs of society.
– People develop a sense of self-worth in interpersonal relationships.
– Employees are more interested in the welfare of peer groups than in financial compensation
and management controls.
– Employees respond well to the attention of managers, co-workers as well
Theory of Acceptance of Authority
Functions of Executive Council
– The objectives of the organization will be achieved and the executive authority will be accepted if
employees believe that their individual needs are being met.
Topic 40: Management Ethical Theory
– The fulfillment of the emotional needs of workers is essential for economic gain
– Employee satisfaction and working conditions are critical to the benefit of employees
– Employees are strongly encouraged to work when they feel part of it again
participation in decision-making.
– Employees are looking for a variety of and challenging jobs.
– Behavioral management theory also known as human relations organization
because it speaks of the level of human activity.
– Ethics professionals view employees as individuals – the resources and assets they should be
developed and operated – not as mechanical, as in the past.
– Few people and experiments contributed to this idea
EDU 430 PAST MIDTERM PAPERS