EDU 302 PAST PAPERS,
EDU 302 MIDTERM PAST PAPERS,
edu 302 final term past papers,
edu 302 mcqs,
edu302 midterm past papers,
edu302 final term solved papers by moaaz,
edu302 final term solved papers by waqar,
EDU302 Grand Quiz Spring 2020,
EDU302 Current Mid Term Papers,
edu 302 past papers vu,
4Max Weber (1905)
Bureocratic School of Management
Theory of Social and Economic Organization
– Developed an old “bureaucracy” theory, a legitimate and well-thought-out theory
organizations. It is based on 6 major principles:
1. The official structure of the section.
2. Law enforcement.
3. Professional planning.
4. Inhumane relationships.
5. Focused activity.
6. Professional based employment. Graduation.
Fredrick Taylor (1911)
School of Management Science
Principles of Management Science
– The science management school has used a purposeful and systematic approach to
see “one best way” to do a job using scientific choices and training methods.
Article 35: Henry Gantt (1910-1915)
Work Planning – Gantt Chart
– Frederick Taylor’s student and colleague, designed to plan the project
a model to increase the efficiency of project implementation and completion.
School of Management
– Managers need specific roles to manage work and staff. Fayol named 6th
administrative functions / roles.
These roles have been transformed into 14 administrative principles
EDU 302 PAST PAPERS
Development follows a sample : secondly, improvement occurs in orderly manner and follows a sure sequences. The fee and velocity of improvement may additionally vary in character cases, but the collection of the pattern is the equal.