eco401 midterm solved papers by moaaz pdf
eco401 midterm solved papers 2019,
eco401 solved mcqs mega file,
eco401 midterm solved papers 2018,
eco401 midterm solved papers 2017,
eco401 midterm solved papers subjective,
eco401 midtermterm solved papers by waqar,
eco401 solved mcqs mega file for final term,
eco401 midterm solved papers by moaaz 2020,
eco401 midterm solved papers 2021,
eco401 grand quiz pdf download,
ECO401 midterm solved papers by moaaz pdf
Managers and Manager
– Work that combines human efforts to achieve goals and objectives
by using the resources available effectively and efficiently.
– Includes people, their skills, knowledge and experience, equipment, equipment,
computers and IT, parents, finance and loyal customers and staff.
– A person responsible for overseeing the use of organizational resources
the fulfillment of the goals and objectives of the organization.
All managers work in organizations.
– A building unit of people working together and coordinating their actions to benefit a
a combined goal.
– A measure of how resources are used efficiently or productively to achieve the goal.
– A measure of the suitability of the goals the organization pursues as well
the degree to which it is achieved.
Topic 21: Management Grid
The management grid model (1964) is a style leadership model developed by Robert R.
Blake and Jane Mouton. This model initially identified five different leadership styles
based on human concerns and productivity concerns. ECO401 midterm solved papers by moaaz pdf
Effective organizations are working and working
Four Management Activities
A set of key functions that define the role of managers in the business environment.
The four administrative functions include:
Planning or deciding on business goals and ways to achieve them.
Planning or determining the best distribution of people and resources. ECO401 midterm solved papers by moaaz pdf
Leading, directing, motivating, mentoring and directing assigned staff
Managing or analyzing metrics during business operations to ensure the completion of
activities and identification of areas to be developed. ECO401 midterm solved papers by moaaz pdf