Deakin Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship 2024: Everything You Need to Know.
Pursuing higher education is a big investment, and scholarships can ease the financial burden for international students. One such scholarship is the Deakin Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship offered by Deakin University in Australia. This article will provide all the necessary information about the scholarship, including its eligibility criteria, application process, and benefits.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate / Masters
- Institution(s): Deakin University
- Study in: Australia
- Program Period: This scholarship is available for the normal duration of the course.
- Deadline: One month prior to commencing your study
What is the Deakin Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship?
The Deakin Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship is a scholarship program for international students who wish to pursue their undergraduate or postgraduate studies at Deakin University. The scholarship is awarded based on academic merit, and it provides financial assistance to successful applicants.
To be eligible for the Deakin Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Undergraduate Applicants: Applicants must have an overall score of 85% or equivalent in their previous studies.
- Postgraduate Applicants: Applicants must have a minimum of 70% or equivalent in their previous studies.
- Applicants must be citizens of any country except Australia or New Zealand.
- Applicants must meet the English language requirements of Deakin University.
- Applicants must not have accepted any other scholarship from Deakin University.
The Deakin Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship provides successful applicants with the following benefits:
- For Undergraduate Students: 100% of the tuition fee for the entire course of study.
- For Postgraduate Students: A 100% tuition fee waiver for up to two years of study.
In addition to the tuition fee waiver, scholarship recipients will also receive a one-time payment of $5000 towards their living expenses.
The application process for the Deakin Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship is straightforward and can be completed online. Here are the steps to follow:
- Choose your course: Select your preferred undergraduate or postgraduate course from Deakin University’s website.
- Check your eligibility: Ensure that you meet the scholarship’s eligibility criteria.
- Apply for the scholarship: Submit your application for the scholarship through Deakin University’s online portal.
- Upload supporting documents: Upload your academic transcripts, English language proficiency certificates, and other relevant documents.
- Submit your application: Ensure that you have completed all the required fields and submit your application before the deadline.
The Deakin Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship has two rounds of applications per year:
- Round 1: For students commencing their studies in Trimester 1 or 2 – Deadline is 15th November.
- Round 2: For students commencing their studies in Trimester 3 – Deadline is 15th March.
1. Can I apply for the Deakin Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship if I am already enrolled at Deakin University?
No, only new applicants who have not yet commenced their studies at Deakin University are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
2. How will I know if my application for the scholarship has been successful?
If your application is successful, you will receive an offer letter from Deakin University confirming your scholarship.
3. Is the scholarship available for all courses offered by Deakin University?
Yes, the scholarship is available for all undergraduate and postgraduate courses offered by Deakin University.
4. Can I apply for other scholarships along with the Deakin Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship?
No, applicants who have accepted any other scholarship from Deakin University are not eligible to apply for the scholarship.
5. How long does the scholarship last?
For undergraduate students, the scholarship covers the entire duration of the course. For postgraduate students, the scholarship covers up to two years of study.
Why Choose Deakin University?
Deakin University is one of Australia’s top universities, ranked in the top 1% of universities worldwide. It has a strong reputation for academic excellence, world-class research, and a commitment to providing a high-quality education to its students. The university has a diverse student population, with students from over 140 countries, making it a welcoming and inclusive environment for international students.
In addition to its academic excellence, Deakin University has a range of support services for international students, including English language courses, academic skills support, and career development services. It also offers a range of extracurricular activities, including sports, clubs, and societies, providing students with opportunities to get involved in campus life and meet new people.
The Deakin Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship is an excellent opportunity for international students looking to pursue their studies at a top university in Australia. It provides financial assistance and academic recognition to successful applicants, helping to make higher education more accessible and affordable. If you meet the scholarship’s eligibility criteria, we encourage you to apply and take advantage of this excellent opportunity.
1. Can I apply for the Deakin Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship if I have already applied for admission to Deakin University?
Yes, you can apply for the scholarship at the same time as your admission application.
2. How many scholarships are available?
The number of scholarships available varies depending on the intake and the number of eligible applicants.
3. What documents do I need to submit with my scholarship application?
You will need to submit your academic transcripts, English language proficiency certificates, and any other relevant documents.
4. Can I apply for the scholarship if I am a citizen of Australia or New Zealand?
No, the scholarship is only available to international students.
5. Can I apply for the scholarship if I am already studying at another university in Australia?
Yes, you can apply for the scholarship as long as you meet the eligibility criteria and have not accepted any other scholarship from Deakin University.
WAIT FOR APPLY LINK 90 SECONDS
Scholarship Apply page Automatically Open after 90 Seconds
Apply for latest scholarships below:
- University of Waikato International Excellence Scholarship in New Zealand
- Carnegie Mellon University Scholarship Scholarshipads.info
- Study in Australia Without IELTS 2023-2024 (Fully Funded)
- University of Sydney Scholarships 2024 Scholarshipads.info
- University of Calgary Scholarships for International Students 2024