The bursary you are all waiting for; finally, the DAAD Scholarships 2022-2023 will now be operational. Daad Scholarships 2022/23 offers Masters, MBA, Ph.D., and LLM fully funded LLM scholarships. Daad Scholarships are offered at top universities in Germany.
The German government offers a fully funded International Student Education Program and will cover all your expenses. The great thing about this study program is that the government provides 100,000 students nationally and internationally every year.
Many top German universities offer education without ILETS or any other language tests. There are 34 Masters / MPhil programs, a one-year MBA program, one LLM program, and two Ph.D. programs.
Candidates Men / Women who want to pursue their Higher Education from Germany and who are also Full Loans are strongly encouraged to apply for the Daad Scholarship. If you are looking for more International Scholarship Opportunities
DAAD Scholarships 2022-2023 Details
- Country: Germany.
- Eligible Countries: International Students
- Gender: Male / Female
- Offers provided: Multiple
- Finance: Fully covered.
- Degrees awarded: Masters / MPhil, MBA, LLM, Ph.D.
- Deadline: Depending on University
- Media Studies
- Engineering and Related Science
- Development Partnerships
- Regional and City Planning
- Social Sciences, Education and Law
- Medicine, Public Health
- Natural Sciences and Environment
- Agricultural and Forestry Sciences
- Economic Science / Business Management / Political Economics
DAAD Qualifications Qualifications:
To apply for the Daad Germany Government Scholarships, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- International students can apply
- Applicants must have at least 2 years’ technical experience
- The applicant must have a bachelor’s degree in the relevant field
- Applicant degrees should not be more than six years.
Access to Finance
Daad German Government Scholarships Fully Sponsored; however, it will provide the following funding for students:
- 861 euros monthly payments for graduates
- The spread of health
- Monthly rental benefit
- 1,200 euros for medical students
- 2 way tickets
- Accidental spread
- Monthly allowance for traveling family members
- Certified textbooks
- Hand-signed CV
- Professional letter of recommendation
- Letter of employment confirmation from the applicant’s home country
- A handwritten letter of recommendation
- TOEFL or IELTS language proof (TOEFL for education only accepted)
- German language tests with courses taught in German.
Daad Scholarship application deadline
The deadlines are different depending on the University. All deadlines are available on the official website.
How to apply
The process for applying for the DAAD German Government Scholarship is online. For the application process, visit the official link mentioned below: