DAAD Scholarship at Asian Institute of Technology. The DAAD Scholarship at AIT is funded by the German Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ).
Study Without IELTS:
- Study in UK Without IELTS 2022 Fully Funded Uk Scholarships
- Belgium scholarships without IELTS Fully Funded
- Studying in Ireland Without IELTS 2022 Irish Scholarships
- Scholarships in Austria Without IELTS 2022 Fully Funded
- Scholarships in Japan Without IELTS 2022 Fully Funded
- Scholarships Norway without IELTS 2022 Complete guide
- Study in Belgium Without IELTS Belgium Scholarships 2022
- Scholarships in Britain for International students fully funded Without IELTS
- Top 10 Scholarships in Italy for International Students
Application Deadline for August 2023 Intake: December 1, 2022
For this scholarship, applicants must apply for one of the following programs within the Ministry of Development and Sustainability, School of Environment, Resources and Development to be eligible for this scholarship. Please select your academic program carefully when applying to the AIT system. DAAD Scholarship at Asian Institute of Technology.
Eligible Countries DAAD Scholarship at Asian Institute of Technology:
Cambodia, Indonesia, Lao, Myanmar, Malaysia, Philippines, East Timor, Thailand and Vietnam.
Scholarship Funding: The scholarship covers the following items:
|Tuition fees||Twice a year||The regularly charged amount|
|Study and research allowance||Annually||460 EUR|
|Printing allowance||Once (at the end)||400 EUR|
|Bursary(Accommodation, Food etc.)||Monthly||500 EUR|
|Travel allowance(Non-Thai)||Twice (beginning/end of scholarship)||The flat rate travel allowance will be specified in the letter of award|
|Insurance||–||The tuition fees include health insurance|
- Must be nationals of one of the following countries: Cambodia, Indonesia, Lao PDR, Myanmar, Malaysia, Philippines, East Timor, Thailand and Vietnam
- at the time of application, they have successfully graduated from a three-year university with an above-average academic performance (top third of their class) more than 6 years ago.
- Clearly show motivation and strong determination.
Have a thorough knowledge of written English (IELTS or AIT-EET 6.0 or higher). See See http://bit.ly/ait-eng-req
- Must meet online AIT admission requirements. Applicants must apply at http://bit.ly/ait-admission and pay the processing fee. DAAD Scholarship at Asian Institute of Technology.
- Applicants from less privileged regions or groups are particularly encouraged to apply.
Duration and Commencement:
The duration of the master’s program is usually two years starting in August. Please note that the maximum duration of the scholarship depends on the time remaining until the scholarship holder reaches the regular period of study; i.e. if you apply for a DAAD scholarship starting from the second year of study of a three-year program, the maximum duration of the scholarship will be two years. DAAD Scholarship at Asian Institute of Technology.
After the 1 December 2022 deadline, AIT will screen, pre-select (according to DAAD selection criteria) and shortlist applicants. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted with a request for the following additional documents:
DAAD Scholarship at Asian Institute of Technology.
- Duly completed DAAD application form (will be provided to shortlisted applicants)
- A handwritten CV (please use the European model form at http://europass.cedefop.europa.eu), including a list of publications (if relevant).
- One letter of recommendation from a college teacher
- Acceptance letter from AIT
- Certified copies of university education certificates, including photocopies
- Letter of motivation (if any: mention of a planned research stay in Germany, see “Other benefits”)
Please note that all these documents need to be prepared and submitted by 6 January 2023.
Also Check: Toronto University Scholarship 2023 Fully Funded
All further details regarding additional benefits and the additional application processes will be provided after being awarded the scholarship. For more information about this scholarship, please see a file below;
For any inquiry, please contact us at email@example.com or direct message to us at http://m.me/dds.ait
To apply AIT, please visit http://bit.ly/ait-admission