CS606 ASSIGNMENT 2 SOLUTION FALL 2024. Introduction The purpose of this assignment is to get familiar with the basics of data visualization using the Python programming language. You will be using the Matplotlib library to create various types of plots.
1-What is CS606 Assignment 2 SOLUTION FALL 2024?
What is CS606 Assignment 2 solution?
This assignment is worth 2% of the total course grade.
The purpose of this assignment is to give students exposure to the most fundamental data structures and algorithms. In addition, students will be required to use basic object-oriented programming (OOP) concepts. Students will use the Java programming language for this assignment.
The assignment has two parts:
Part 1: Data Structures and Algorithms
In this part, students will implement several data structures and algorithms. The data structures to be implemented are:
1. Binary Search Tree
3. Hash Table
7. Linked List
9. Priority Queue
10. Double Linked List
11. Circular Linked List
12. Binary Tree
13. AVL Tree
14. Red Black Tree
15. 2-3 Tree
16. 2-3-4 Tree
17. Fibonacci Heap
18. Union Find
19. Disjoint Set
20. Kruskal’s Algorithm
21. Prim’s Algorithm
22. Dijkstra’s Algorithm
23. Bellman-Ford Algorithm
24. Floyd-Warshall Algorithm
25. A* Algorithm
Part 2: Object-Oriented Programming
In this part, students will implement a simple Java application using object-oriented programming concepts. The application to be implemented is a simple calculator. The requirements for the calculator are as follows:
1. The calculator should be able to perform the following operations: addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
2. The calculator should be able to store the result of the last operation in a memory register.
3. The calculator should be able to recall the contents of the memory register.
4. The calculator should have a clear button, which clears the memory register.
5. The calculator should have a reset button
2- Why do students need CS606 Assignment 2?
The main aim of this assignment is to make the students well versed with the concepts of inheritance and how it is used in Java. This will help the students to understand how the different classes can interact with each other and how the methods are overridden in the child class. This will be very helpful for the students in their future academic and professional life.
3- What are the benefits of CS606 Assignment 2?
Students of Virtual University of Pakistan often find it difficult to complete and submit their assignments on time. The late submission of assignments often results in low grades and can even lead to a complete failure in the course. In order to avoid such a scenario, it is important for students to submit their assignments on time.
There are a number of advantages of submitting CS606 Assignment 2 on time.
First and foremost, submitting assignments on time ensures that you will get full marks for the assignment. If you submit the assignment late, you will be penalized and will only receive partial marks.
Secondly, submitting assignments on time ensures that you are able to complete the course on time. If you submit assignments late, you will not be able to complete the course on time and will have to register for the next semester.
Thirdly, submitting assignments on time ensures that you do not have to pay any late submission fees. If you submit the assignment late, you will be required to pay a late submission fee, which can be quite costly.
Lastly, submitting assignments on time ensures that you are able to get your degree on time. If you submit assignments late, you will not be able to graduate on time and will have to wait for the next semester.
In conclusion, it is evident that there are a number of advantages of submitting CS606 Assignment 2 on time. Students should therefore make sure that they submit their assignments on time in order to avoid any penalties.
4- How can students get help for CS606 Assignment 2?
As a student, you may need help with your assignments from time to time. Here are some ways you can get help for CS606 Assignment 2:
1. Talk to your professor. Your professor is always a great resource for help with assignments.
2. Talk to your classmates. Your classmates can be a great resource for help with assignments.
3. Utilize online resources. There are a number of online resources that can be helpful for assignments, such as tutorials, forums, and websites dedicated to helping students with their coursework.
4. Seek out a tutor. A tutor can be a great asset for help with assignments. Tutors can help you with specific concepts that you are struggling with, and they can provide you with guidance and support.
CS606 ASSIGNMENT 2 SOLUTION FALL 2024
Solution Wil be available soon IN SHA ALLAH