CS408 MIDTERM SOLVED PAPERS BY WAQAR SIDDHU,CS408 MIDTERM SOLVED PAPER BY MOAAZ PDF,
cs408 final term solved papers by moaaz,cs408 midtermsolved papers by moaaz mega file,cs408 midterm solved subjective papers by moaaz,cs408 midterm mcqs mega file, cs408 final term solved papers by waqar siddhu, cs408 final term solved papers by moaaz mega file, cs408 midtermsolved papers by moaaz ning, cs408 past solved midterm papers by moaaz, waqar siddhu past papers midterm, waqar siddhu past papers final term, vu past papers by moaaz.
Who is the Leader?
“Someone who influences a group of people to achieve a goal”.
– Mnernonic leadership can be 3P’s – Person, People and Purpose.
– A PERSON is leadership a position of authority or an authority? Or, is leadership a skill in
the idea that you are a leader because you lead?
– NO …
– A leader is the one who goes first and leads by example, so that others can be motivated
– To be a leader, a person must be deeply committed to the goal he or she will achieve
Strive to achieve it even if no one is following you!
Medium View – The need for leadership is a personal vision – the ability to see your goal as
the truth accomplished; something that has already been achieved.
– “The essence of leadership is that you have to have a vision. You can not hit i an uncertain trumpet ”. (Theodore M. Hesburgh).
– “The leader must be real and real, but he must speak French
with a vision and a positive outlook ”. (Eric Hoffer)
Top leaders have a vision:
– There are very few natural leaders in the world.
– The good news is that this is a skill that can be learned.
– Probably the most powerful tool in the leader toolbox.
– Leadership is a people-centered activity. The leader’s role is to find others
to achieve a goal voluntarily. Thus, leadership can be divided into three
– Explain the situation, what should be achieved and set clearly and focused
a vision accomplished.
– Understanding what is needed, about human resources and others, to achieve it
success and development plan.
CS408 MIDTERM SOLVED PAPERS BY WAQAR SIDDHU