Beijing Institute of Technology Scholarship 2023 in China Fully Funded. Beijing Institute of Technology Chinese Government Scholarship offers Masters and PhD scholarships to all international students. The fully funded scholarship is available for the 2023-24 academic session. No IELTS test required. Students can apply using a certificate of English proficiency.
For Latest Scholarship Opportunities Join Us on Telegram.
For Latest Scholarship Opportunities Join Us on Whatsapp.
For Latest Scholarship Opportunities Join Us on Facebook Group
Study Without IELTS:
- Study in UK Without IELTS 2022 Fully Funded Uk Scholarships
- Belgium scholarships without IELTS Fully Funded
- Studying in Ireland Without IELTS 2022 Irish Scholarships
Almost all academic fields and fields are available for Masters and PhD scholarship in China at BIT. The scholarship will cover all expenses for free study in China.
Beijing Institute of Technology is one of the most famous universities with an international vision. Most students come from South Korea, Russia, Poland, Pakistan, Germany, France, Kazakhstan, Indonesia and Thailand. Here is a good chance for foreign students to study in China for free.
Summary about Beijing Institute of Technology Scholarship 2023 in China Fully Funded:
- University: Beijing Institute of Technology
- Degree: Masters, PhD
- Scholarship Cover: Fully Funded
- Eligible Nationality: International
- Country of award: China
- Last date: April 15, 2023.
Also Apply For: Australian Scholarships Without IELTS (Fully Funded)
The Beijing Institute of Technology Scholarship 2023 will provide full Chinese scholarships to all international students to study postgraduate degree programs. Scholarship details are given below. Beijing Institute of Technology Scholarship 2023 in China Fully Funded.
- Registration fee
- Full tuition
- Laboratory experiments, internships and basic textbooks
- Free on-campus or off-campus accommodation is subject to availability
- A comprehensive system of health insurance and protection
- Monthly living allowance: Master: CNY 3,000 ($485), Ph.D. Candidates: CNY 3,500 ($565)
Also Apply For: OSCE Academy In Bishkek Scholarship 2023
Duration of Scholarship:
Master’s studies last 2-3 academic years, doctoral studies 3-4 academic years. This is one of the best scholarships to study in China scholarship at BIT University.
List of available fields of study (master’s, PhD):
Below is the list of academic fields for Master’s and PhD degree programs on BIT scholarship in China for international students.
- Computer Science and Technology
- Aeronautical Engineering
- Chemistry and Chemical Engineering
- Design and art
- Foreign languages
- Mechatronic Engineering
- Humanities and social sciences
- Information and electronics
- Natural Science
- Management and economics
Also Apply For: Canada Public Universities Scholarships 2023 | Fully Funded
Applicants who meet the following criteria are eligible to apply for the Beijing Institute of Technology Scholarship:
- Applicants are non-Chinese citizens and in good health.
- Applicants for master’s programs should be under 35 years of age and have a bachelor’s degree.
- Candidates for Ph.D. programs should be under the age of 40 and have a master’s degree.
The following documents you need to upload in PDF format to apply online for Beijing Institute of Technology China Scholarship:
- CSC application form
- Notarized certificate of the highest degree (English version) for graduates / certificate of education for registered students.
- Notarized transcripts of the highest degree
- BIT Adviser Recommendation Form (you can upload a piece of blank paper instead at the initial application stage);
- Curriculum Vitae (How to write?)
- Personal statement
- Two letters of recommendation
- Valid passport (front page)
- Record of physical examination
- English certificate or test.
Also Apply For: Study in Qatar without IELTS 2023 Free Scholarships
The last date to apply for the Beijing Institute of Technology Chinese Government Scholarships 2023/24 is 15 April 2023.
How to Apply for Beijing Institute of Technology Scholarship?
There as an online application process for Beijing Institute of Technology Scholarship 2023 in China. You must apply online on the CSC Scholarship Portal as well as the University Scholarship Portal. Select “Type B” and the BIT agent number is “10007”. The complete application procedure is given below:
Step 1: Create an account at https://studyinchina.csc.edu.cn/ and select the Type B program. The BIT agent number is 10007. After registration, download the CSC application form.
Step 2: Create an account at http://isc.bit.edu.cn/ , upload the following application documents and submit the application to obtain a BIT application number.