Arturo Falaschi Postdoctoral Fellowships 2023.if you need to pursue your postdoctoral research then that is a superb possibility for you. packages for Arturo Falaschi Postdoctoral Fellowships are presently open. In this newsletter, we will explain in detail approximately this scholarship application, its blessings and step by step software manner.
Study Without IELTS:
- Study in UK Without IELTS 2022 Fully Funded Uk Scholarships
- Belgium scholarships without IELTS Fully Funded
- Studying in Ireland Without IELTS 2022 Irish Scholarships
- Scholarships in Austria Without IELTS 2022 Fully Funded
- Scholarships in Japan Without IELTS 2022 Fully Funded
- Scholarships Norway without IELTS 2022 Complete guide
Arturo Falaschi Postdoctoral Fellowships 2022-2023 is a fully funded scholarship for worldwide college students. The fellowship period is two years with the opportunity of a 1-yr extension. The Fellowships comprise a completely aggressive package deal which include stipend, medical insurance and further blessings.
The maximum a hit fellows can also be eligible, upon crowning glory, to use for ICGEB Early profession research presents to guide their personal studies programmes as younger PIs upon go back to an ICGEB Member country.
ICGEB Arturo Falaschi Fellowship Programmes, named in reminiscence of Prof. Arturo Falaschi, the thoughts and using force of the Centre at its inception, include 5 styles of long and brief–term PhD and Postdoctoral awards available to scientists who’re nationals of ICGEB Member States to carry out research in Trieste, New Delhi or Cape town.
Scholarship Summary Arturo Falaschi Postdoctoral Fellowships 2023
- Level of Study: Postdoctoral
- Institution(s): ICGEB
- Study in: Trieste, Italy / New Delhi, India / Cape Town, South Africa
- Opportunity Focus Areas: Life Sciences
- Program Period: 2 years with the possibility of a 1-year extension
- Deadline: March 31, 2022, September 30, 2022
Arturo Falaschi Postdoctoral Fellowships will provide the recipient with the following benefits:
- Monthly stipend: Trieste (Italy): Euro 2,000, New Delhi (India): US$ 1,590, Cape Town (South Africa): ZAR 18,750.
- Travel: The fellowship includes provision for travel expenses from the participant’s home country to the ICGEB lab at the beginning of the fellowship and a return travel provision upon completion of the fellowship.
- Medical health insurance coverage is provided for the duration of the fellowship.
- All Research costs will be supported by the research group’s budget.
- Visa/permit of stay application and renewal costs are reimbursed.
- Support for participation in Meetings and Courses is generally provided by the Group Leader / PI.
- ICGEB makes no financial provision, nor can it provide administrative support for family members of participants in the programme.
- ICGEB Trieste: A Housing Service is run through the Welcome Office – Friuli Venezia Giulia.
- ICGEB New Delhi: A Guest House is run on campus, on a twin-share basis, for a nominal rate.
- ICGEB Cape Town: Accommodation support is provided to fellows. Arrangements are agreed prior to arrival.
- Must Apply from below Link:
- Study in Belgium Without IELTS Belgium Scholarships 2022
- Scholarships in Britain for International students fully funded Without IELTS
- Study in Europe Without IELTS in 2022-2023
- Australian Scholarships Without IELTS (Fully Funded)
- Universities in Canada Without IELTS and Scholarships Fully Funded
- Scholarship Malaysia 2022-2023 Without IELTS Fully Funded
Eligibility Criteria for Arturo Falaschi Postdoctoral Fellowships
To qualify for Arturo Falaschi Postdoctoral Fellowships, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: Applicants must be nationals of an ICGEB Member State and may not apply for fellowships to be undertaken in their country of origin, unless they have been working abroad for, at least, the last 3 years and at the time of application.
- Degree requirements: applicants should hold a recent PhD in Life Sciences.
- The applicant must have at least 3 years research experience.
- Preference is given to candidates below the age of 35.
How to Apply for Arturo Falaschi Postdoctoral Fellowships?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for Arturo Falaschi Postdoctoral Fellowships:
(1) Create an account and start filling the application from here.
(2) You need to provide these documents:
- Curriculum Vitae (CV).
- Proposed research.
- PhD degree certificate
- Personal statement.
- Three (3) referees who can provide a letter of reference on your behalf. At least one of these should be a member of the University or College you attended most recently.
To know more about Arturo Falaschi Postdoctoral Fellowships, please visit official website: